Many experts claim that it’s super easy to lose some weight, but this isn’t really true about our belly fat. In fact, this is the part of our body which we can’t exercise that easily. There are even special exercises and diets which claim to help, but this doesn’t help.
According to some fitness experts and medical professionals, you have to be consistent in order to lose some weight. The Internet offers a variety of exercises which all claim to help, but now experts claim that some of them aren’t helpful at all. Aerobic exercises as well as high-intensity are among the most popular.
Cardio workout is also one of the most popular and it offers numerous advantages, but not when it comes to burning your belly fat.
What Is A Cardio Workout?
The name itself suggests that these are cardiovascular exercises which push your respiratory limit as well as your heart to the limit. Doing them, increases and decreases your heart rate constantly, but also expands your lung capacity.
The cardio exercises are great to help you burn all of the unwanted body fat. When you compare them to other exercises, you’ll need more oxygen for them.
Scientific studies claim that regular exercising along with restricted calories can really help you lose weight. You can only do aerobic exercises and the result is guaranteed. The people who were examined were all obese and overweight adults.
Which Are Cardio Workout Exercises?
There are different workouts and here we’re including some of them:
- High intensity interval training (HIIT) includes several exercises that really push your body. You do it with sprints and recovery intervals in between. You have lower intensity or high intensity intervals. The longer high intensity intervals use your aerobic system for energy while the shorter high intensity use the anaerobic system. These exercises will improve your complete heart health, the cholesterol levels, the blood pressure etc. In case you’ve just started doing them, you’d better consult a doctor about it.
- Aerobics, which means ‘oxygen’, includes aerobic training, stretching and strength training. It has 5 parts: a warm-up, cardiovascular conditioning, muscular strength and conditioning, cool-down and stretching and flexibility training. The body uses a lot of oxygen with this exercise so that glucose and body fat are burned and basic energy carrier becomes produced for the cells. It is called adenosine tri-phosphate.
There are also some cardio workouts that will help you eliminate all the body fat and won’t take too much of your time. Here are the best cardio workouts for people who are always busy:
- High knees, running on the spot, mountain climbs or squats don’t take too much of your time and you can also include them in the high intensity interval training (HIIT).
- If you can exercise for half an hour or 40 minutes, you can use low-level cyclical workouts. Fitness professionals especially advise them. You can try: elliptical trainer, jogging or cycling.
Why You Should Do Cardio And Not Other Exercises?
Cardio workouts will help you lose all of the unwanted fat from your body, but there are also some other advantages:
- Stronger blood vessels and heart
- Decreased cholesterol and blood pressure
- Decreased risk for diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, cardiovascular diseases, some types of cancer and stroke
- Improved oxygen flow in your body
The brain also has some benefits if you use cardio workouts:
- The decline of brain function which is caused by aging is slowed down
- Increases the blood flow
- Improves your thinking ability and your memory
- Lowers risk of stroke
It can also improve your reproductive health:
- Decreased chances of erectile dysfunction in men
- Improved arousal for women
In case you wanted to start living a healthier lifestyle, including different cardio workouts will really help you a lot!
Will Cardio Workouts Be Enough To Help You Lose Belly Fat?
Only exercising won’t help you lose weight, but you also have to include caloric restriction. If you want to achieve a good muscle tone, you should also include strength training.
Try Some Cardio Workouts Now!
You might be scared if you’re starting it for the first time, but this is a really empowering experience for you.
Try to start a new healthy lifestyle along with an active lifestyle. We’ve presented you different cardio workouts: some of them demand time, but some don’t. All of them will help you achieve an amazing weight loss journey! Make sure you avoid eating sweets, fast-food, processed and fried food and you’re good to go! The benefits are numerous and you’ll see them after a while!