A sinus infection can be really bad and it annoys when you want to sleep. A stuffy nose can appear because of common colds, the flu or a sinus infection, but many other factors can be the real reason for it, like: hay fever, environmental irritants, chemical exposures and allergies.
The nasal cavity becomes inflamed so you have difficulties breathing. Viruses and bacteria can also cause this to happen.
Most people have a cleared sinus infection in 1 week, but what if we told you that we have a method to help you eliminate it very fast? By very fast, we mean in only 20 seconds!
Eliminate The Sinus Infection In Only 20 Seconds!
The amazingly fast technique was examined at the Michigan State University by an assistant professor called Lisa DeStefano, D.O., at the College of Osteopathic Medicine. It was discovered that when you perform this technique, the bone that goes through the nasal passages to the mouth, which is also called the vomer bone, it rocks back and forth which alleviates the congestion and after a while, you’ll have drained sinuses!
Here’s how the technique looks like:
1. Use the tongue to push it against the roof of your mouth. Then, take the thumb and press in the area between the eyebrows.
2. Press it and hold for 20 seconds. As soon as you release it, you’ll feel draining from the sinuses.
Sinus-Clearing Healing Drink
Our sinuses can be cleared with the help of numerous natural remedies which will also destroy all the viruses and bacteria that are the main cause for them.
One natural remedy which is extremely helpful is apple cider vinegar. It is especially good because it contains an abundance of antioxidants which help us strengthen the complete immune system. All of the toxins will be easily eliminated from your body.
Other natural remedies that can help you clear your sinuses are ginger and turmeric. They can help you open any restricted airway, eliminate mucus, but also decrease the inflammation.
Another helpful natural remedy is honey. There are different types of honey and some of them are very powerful that they even eliminate MRSA, known to be an antibiotic superbug. One of the best natural expectorants is cayenne pepper which is also amazing to help you against a sinus infection.
Here’s our interesting recipe! The ingredients are for 1 beverage!
- 1 tbsp. of raw honey
- 1/2 a cup of water
- ¼ of a cup of unpasteurized apple cider vinegar
- ½ a tsp. of cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp. of minced ginger root (you can also use 1 tsp. of ginger powder)*
- 1 tbsp. of minced turmeric root (you can also use 1 tsp. of turmeric powder)*
- Try to find fresh root as it’s always a better option!
Process of preparation:
1. Boil the water and take the pot away from the cooker.
2. Take a larger cup and put the apple cider vinegar in it. Then, add the water when it’s warm, but not boiling!
3. Put all the other ingredients inside: cayenne pepper, honey, ginger and turmeric and stir the drink well.
4. You can take this beverage regularly. Stop as soon as you feel an improvement and your sinuses are cleared.