In this article, we’re going to present an extremely delicious and healthy recipe for everyone who loves baking! This мain ingredient of this recipe is sweet potato! It’s a recipe that can also be consumed by vegans. t’s gluten-free, paleo, moist and very tasty! It doesn’t contain any artificial sweetener, but only natural! Take a look!
Naturally, Sweet And Improves Regulation of Blood Sugar
Sweet potato is a vegetable that can help people improve their blood sugar. It’s especially helpful in people with type 2 diabetes, no matter if their Glycemic Index (GI)is high.
The healthy benefits of this amazing vegetable are good for everyone. It possesses anthocyanin which gives it the orange color. It is especially beneficial for our nerve tissues as well as our brain.
Vitamins and Minerals
Sweet potatoes contain plenty of vitamin A and vitamin C. They are especially beneficial for our immune system. They also contain plenty of vitamins B1, B2, B3 and B6.
This type of potato contains potassium, manganese, fiber, copper and phosphorus. They improve our whole body and are especially good for our digestion and our blood.
Did You Know
Maple syrup is full of 54 antioxidants all beneficial against numerous diseases and even cancer! Isn’t it amazing?
Sweet Potato Brownies
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 cup of mashed sweet potato
- ¼ of a cup of cocoa powder
- ½ a cup of smooth nut butter of choice (cashew or almond)
- A handful of carob chips (optional)
- Your oven should be preheated to 350ºF. Grease a small pan you use for baking cakes.
- Melt the maple syrup along with the nut butter on the stove.
- Add the melted maple syrup with the butter, the mashed sweet potato and the cocoa powder in a bigger bowl. Stir everything well.
- Put the carob chips.
- Put the mixture into the pan you’ve greased previously. Bake for 20 minutes until it is cooked.
- Take it out of the oven and leave it to cool down. Then, you can slice it and keep it in the fridge.
- It is recommended to eat these brownies when they are completely cooled. You can also keep them in the freezer! Enjoy their rich taste along with their amazing and healthy benefits!