We can eat various fruits every day. They all offer us plenty of nutrients that are vital for our overall health.
In this article, we’re going to discuss about the pineapple. This fruit is favorite to many people. Its taste is amazing. It is good for our cardiovascular, respiratory and digestive systems.
The National Health Service of Great Britain claims that the daily dose of pineapple every day is 2 slices e.g. 12 pieces.
Pineapple contains a very unique compound which helps you prevent numerous diseases and improve your overall health.
Here, we’re going to present you all the benefits your body can have of consuming 2 slices of pineapple every day! Take a look!
These Things Will Happen To Your Body If You Eat 2 Slices Of Pineapple Every Day:
1. Decrease inflammation: It’s full of bromelain. This is an amazing substance which can be used to fight inflammations. It also helps us heal wounds faster, decrease the pain and the swelling and we remove any damaged cell instantly.
It can also make the regeneration of the connective tissue faster when it’s used to heal sports injuries like: sprains, blisters and bruises.
2. Improved heart work: pineapple contains a great amount of vitamin C which helps our body against cardiovascular problems. It also helps us produce more collagen in our blood vessels, muscles and bones.
3. Protect your eyesight: pineapple contains vitamin A and beta-carotene which are amazing because they help us preserve our eyesight. Consuming it every day will help us decrease the risk of developing any macular degeneration.
4. Strengthened bones: pineapple contains amazing amounts of magnesium and calcium that can strengthen your bones. Your body only needs 1 cup of pineapple every day so that it receives 70% of the daily dose of manganese we need.
5. Prevents strokes: Pineapple is abundant in potassium which helps us prevent strokes and decrease our blood pressure. It also helps us prevent myocardial infarction because we’ll be able to remove any plaque from the walls of our blood vessels.
6. Prevent your youth for a longer period of time: as we have already said, it is abundant in manganese. It helps us prevent our body from the dangerous action of the free radicals. These make the aging of our cells and organs faster and also destroy them.
7. Improved digestion: pineapple juice and the pulp of the pineapple can relieve constipation and stomach swelling and also improve our digestion process. It is especially helpful in cases of ulcers or ulcerative colitis. You have to be aware that it will be an alternative solution after you’ve consulted a doctor.
Pineapple juice is known to increase the acidity of the gastric juice, so you have to be careful in case you have peptic ulcer of the duodenum or the stomach or gastritis.