Do you drink this popular drink? It can destroy your thyroid gland!
You’ve probably heard about soy and how healthy it is to intake it, but soy milk is especially recommended as a healthy beverage. Actually, in this article, we’re going to tell you that it’s not that healthy after all. Soy milk is so harmful that it is only going to harm your health. Here are the ingredients this popular beverage contains as well as 10 of the reasons why you must avoid it! Take a look!
Soymilk (Whole Soybeans, Filtered Water), Carrageenan, Cane Sugar, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin D2, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin B12, Riboflavin (B2).
Top ten reasons to avoid soy milk:
- Soybeans are abundant in great quantities of natural toxins which are otherwise called “antinutrients”. If a woman drinks 2 glasses of soy milk every day, it can change her menstrual cycle to a great extent.
- Soy can increase the need your body has for vitamin D as well as vitamin B12.
- Another harmful ingredient of soybeans is haemagglutinin. It is a substance that can cause the red blood cells to clump e.g. cause the appearance of clots.
- Nowadays, almost 99% of the soy that is sold to you is genetically modified. Soy of all foods contains the highest contamination caused by pesticides!
- Soy beans themselves as well as all of the soy products are full of high levels of phytic acid. It can disturb the assimilation of nutrients and minerals we all need like: copper, calcium, iron, zinc and magnesium.
- Another harmful ingredient that almost all soy foods contain is toxic aluminum. It can have negative effects on our kidneys, as well as our nervous system and it has been already proved that it can be responsible for the beginning of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Soy is abundant in a compound which is really similar to vitamin B12. This substance cannot be processed by our body. That’s why soy foods can cause vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Soy contains fragile proteins which are exposed to very high temperatures when it is under the process of creating goods. In that way, the soy protein becomes isolated and causes textured vegetable protein which is very dangerous for human digestion.
- Another thing soy contains in great amounts are the toxic isoflavones. The isoflavones called daidzein and genistein can cause an existing breast cancer to grow faster.
- Soy is also full of plant estrogens which are called phytoestrogens. They especially cause problems for our endocrine function. Some health problems that have appeared in tested women are breast cancer and infertility.
Carrageenan in Soy Milk
According to numerous studies performed in lab animals, carrageenan used in soy products can cause the appearance of lesions, ulcerations, gastrointestinal inflammation and even colon cancer. It has even been linked to glucose intolerance and insulin resistance.