When something is wrong inside our body, it usually sends various signals that something isn’t OK. Unfortunately, many people think that some of the signs can be overlooked and don’t worry too much about them.
Here, we’re going to present you 7 common symptoms that should be taken very seriously as they may even signify cancer.
They can be the cause for numerous different diseases, so make sure you visit a doctor to see what that is about!
1. Skin neoplasms
Neoplasms can be a sign of breast or skin cancer. Some of the other familiar symptoms include:
- A shape change or birthmark growth
- Hard knots in the armpits and/or the breast
- A visible wet ulcer in the middle of a neoplasm
- Rash or irritation whose origin isn’t familiar and it isn’t usually connected to any cosmetic or food allergy.
2. Persistent cough
Lung disease is usually presented by a very long cough as well as other signs like:
- Sudden weight loss
- Decreased appetite
- When there is lung cancer and it is in its latest stages, the patient is usually short of breath and coughs up blood.
3. Skin itching
Tumors are most often connected to skin rash, but these problems can also cause skin itching:
- Itching in the nostrils can be a sign for brain cancer
- Genital itching can be the cause for a uterine neoplasm
4. Bowel function changes
Some of the following symptoms may appear in case of a bowel disease:
- Purulent or mucous secretions
- Spontaneous defecation
- Blood in the stool.
5. Secretions when urinating
This kind of secretions can signify kidney cancer. Some of the other common symptoms are:
- Pain in the kidneys
- Blood during urination
- Chronic weakness
6. Abrupt weight loss
A sudden weight loss which can’t be explained can appear in cases of stomach cancer. The clinical signs aren’t very obvious during the early stages. Here are some of the other symptoms:
- Disgust towards meat
- Difficult movement of food through the bowels
- Premature satiation (even when you’ve eaten the smallest bite, you feel like you’re satiated).
7. Persistent sore throat
Sore throat which is present for a very long time can signify laryngeal cancer, but also some of these symptoms:
- When the neoplasm grows, you feel like you have a lump in your throat
- Difficulty while swallowing and breathing
- Bad breath
- Coughing up blood
Hoarseness of speech lead to the loss of voice.
Never make a diagnose because of any of the symptoms yourself. They can be a sign of numerous different diseases. Just make sure you don’t ignore them and visit your doctor as soon as possible. He / She should make some tests and tell you what’s wrong.