Most of us, luckily, have the needed natural ingredients for making a homemade skin remedy which can be more efficient and healthy than all the other commercial lotions, creams and all types of products for skin care.
Among the most potent and versatile and natural product for improving the condition and the quality of your skin if the apple cider vinegar.
The following are the most beneficial properties of ACV which help to solve numerous skin conditions:
- Soothes sunburns – ACV can relieve the discomfort and pain caused by sunburns, in a way that it will regulate the pH levels of your skin and neutralize the sunburn.
- Acne and pimples – it will eliminate the dirt, and the excess oil from your skin pores, and it can also prevent the acne and pimples formation
- Normalizes the pH levels – apple cider vinegar has the ability to lower the production of sebum, which makes your skin look oily, and it can also regulate the pH levels.
- Age spots, blemishes, and scars – It has the ability to also lighten the skin, to reduce the pigmentation and treat blemishes, age spots, and scars.
- Warts – Applying this vinegar directly on the warts you will remove them very quickly.
- Wrinkles – if you regularly apply this natural ingredient on your skin, you could prevent forming of the wrinkles.
- Inflammation and redness – apple cider vinegar has very powerful anti-inflammatory properties that are going to help soothe the redness and relieve the inflammation and irritations.
- Destroys the bacteria and detoxifies – Apple cider vinegar has potent detoxifying and anti-bacterial properties, which cleanse and freshen the skin, and they also can preventi infections.
In order to reap all the amazing benefits of apple cider vinegar, you need to buy non-GMO, organic, unpasteurized, unfiltered and raw vinegar, which still has “the Mother”. It is the combination of proteins, enzymes and probiotic bacteria, which can be seen on the bottom of your bottle with apple cider vinegar.