Women who have problems with their weight mostly suffer with high levels of cholesterol, fatty liver, gallbladder problems, depression and even pre-diabetes. Unexplained weight can be connected to hormonal imbalance that happens to be one of the most common problems among women these days.
Each hormone needs to be created like a lock so that it could do its job perfectly. It’s actually the receptor that numerous inflammations can affect and reduce the effectiveness of the hormone in that way.
The receptor sites may become ineffective because of:
In case of too much grain that comes from rye, barley, wheat or corn products which are usually GMO;
In case of an exposure to substances called xenoestrogens which can be found in our environment, food as well as the products we use in our everyday personal care;
Foods like meat, eggs or dairy which come from animals that ate food full of growth hormones;
Too much using sugar, caffeine or alcohol;
In case of too much fructose coming from tomatoes, unsweetened apple sauce or high fructose corn syrup;
Be prepared to make all the necessary changes into your everyday routine so that you can balance your hormones or reset them. Only then you will be able to have a healthy weight loss.
In case of an imbalance with progesterone, it can cause water retention, migraine as well as memory loss, but also fat deposits in the hips and thighs. Another thing it can do is speed up the process of aging.
These are some ways to balance it:
Apply a progesterone cream topically so that it could prevent estrogen dominance;
Stop eating foods that contain plenty of copper like chocolate, avocados, nuts, seeds or shellfish because copper has been connected to estrogen. It has been proved that women who use birth control pills can have more problems estrogen dominance;
Before you decide to consume fruits or vegetables, you need to wash them well so that you can remove all of the harmful substances like herbicides, fungicides etc.
Never reheat food in plastic containers;
Drink water only in stainless steel or glass bottles, never from plastic;
Avoid personal care products with phthalates and parabens;
Add 2 – 3 cardamom seeds into your stews, soups or other bean dishes. Cardamom is amazing for liver cleansing and balancing your hormones;
Take 100 mg of DIM 2 times a day with your meals to help you control the estrogen metabolism.
When a person has a high intake of alcohol or caffeinated drinks or smokes a lot, their risk of insulin spikes in increased. In case of an unhealthy diet or too much intake of fat, their blood sugar levels can also be increased. Insulin resistance appears when the receptors are blocked. It causes high blood sugar levels and high level of triglycerides.
Here are some ways to help you clean the insulin receptors:
- Take one glass of water mixed with 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with every meal;
- In the morning, before you’ve eaten anything, take lemon water and not coffee;
- Never add sugar into your baked goods, smoothies or drinks. Use Stevia. It’s a natural herb which doesn’t increase your blood sugar levels;
- Add cinnamon, cloves and bay leaves into your meals so that you can metabolize sugar better.
Leptin is the hormone of satiety. In case you start feeling hungry very soon after a meal, then you might have clogged leptin receptors. If you consume more fructose and less healthy fats, the problem will become worse.
Here are some tips on how to clean your leptin receptors:
- Avoid foods rich in fructose;
- Take a smoothie based on plants and full of proteins half an hour after you wake up
- Fight off any inflammation, have healthy hair, nails and skin and improve your metabolism with the help of black currant seed oil.
This stress hormone as its name suggests activates when we are stressed or we don’t sleep well or maybe we’re exposed to EMF. Another thing that could increase the production of cortisol are wireless devices, body fat, inflammation, poor immunity as well as sugar and salt cravings.
Here are some ways to help you clean your cortisol receptors:
- Take 1 cup of coffee with 1 tablespoon of vanilla whey protein and coconut oil. That will prevent your cortisol levels to increase;
- Do yoga! Meditate;
- Never watch TV or use any electronic device before going to bed. Read a good book!
Problems caused by thyroid hormones can cause joint ache, constipation, cold hands and feet, depression, tiredness, dry skin, hair loss, etc.
These are some ways to help you clean your thyroid receptors:
- Avoid foods which contain gluten. Instead of flour, use tapioca or arrowroot for thickening;
- Use coconut oil for cooking and baking. It contains because medium chain fatty acids which can help you improve your thyroid function as well as your metabolism;
- Consult your doctor to do some evaluation tests.
Human growth hormone
This is the hormone responsible for growing, but also for a healthy heart and strong bones. If you consume too much meat, eggs and dairy, it can cause loss of muscle mass, body fat, anxiety, high blood pressure, low libido and depression.
These are some ways to help you clean the HGH receptors:
- Try to eat more Montmorency tart cherries. They are abundant in melatonin and melatonin increases the levels of this hormone;
- Have interval training because it can increase the levels of HGH in over 500%;
- Do not intake dairy products like cheese, butter, sour cream, yogurt, etc. so that you can avoid growth hormones.
- Make sure you consume only organic eggs or meat which come from animals that haven’t eaten food abundant in growth hormone.
Chemicals, excess hormones, heavy metals as well as leftovers from medications can all accumulate in the fat cells. In that way, they create weight gain. If you want them out of your body, you need to perform a detox.
These are some ways of detoxification:
- Soak into bathwater in which you’ll add 2 cups of sea salt and 2 cups of baking soda. Wrap yourself in a towel. Don’t shower for 4 hours. All of the toxins will be out in the surface of the skin;
- Consume cranberry water as well as half of your body weight in ounces of water every day;
- Add from 2 to 4 Chia seeds and flax seed into your diet every day.
- Use activated charcoal often. It will absorb all the toxins from your stomach easily.