Have you always wished to get rid of those lumpy, bulging veins on your legs?
You even got used to wearing long sleeves and pants when you are in public, since you are very embarrassed of how your veins look like.
A statistic has showed that nearly 40-50% of males and females, aged more than 50 years, are suffering from some type of spider and varicose veins.
Many people buy expensive creams or go for laser surgeries in order to prevent and eliminate the varicose veins. However, they are not aware that there is a safer and cheaper way to help get rid of this terrible condition.
Here are 3 of those amazing natural ways:
1. Bilberry And Horse Chestnut Herbs
These herb are the folk remedies that proved as very effective in the treatment of varicose veins. Bilberry And Horse Chestnut Herbs can even lower the swelling and water retention. You can consume both of them in a capsule form or you can make a tea and drink it regularly.
2. Essential Oils
The Cypress essential oil is among the most beneficial oils for improving circulation, tackling inflammation, and for balancing the hormones that are the reasons that varicose veins appear. It is very easy to use this essential oil – just mix about 3-5 drops of cypress oil in some coconut oil and rub this mixture on a problematic veins in the morning and at night in a period of several weeks.
3. Eat An Anti-Inflammatory Produces
Having this type of diet is going to make an enormous difference in the treatment and prevention of problems with veins. Make sure to consume more fresh and raw foods, abundant in micronutrients and antioxidants, foods rich in fiber and those that naturally decrease inflammation such as turmeric.
Here are several types of foods which have some very strong anti-inflammatory properties:
- Leafy Greens: Green veggies are rich in enzymes, phytochemicals and many nutrients. When you consume them on an empty stomach, they can boost and repair the body cells. This is the reason you need to drink a glass of lemon and warm water on an empty stomach so as to move your digestion digestive processes going and then drink one glass of green juice.
- Seeds And Nuts: While sunflower seeds are very rich in vitamin E, all seeds and nuts contain many anti-oxidants. These play a very important role in the fight against inflammation by restoring the self-inflicted cell damage that it causes. Seeds and nuts are the perfect sources of essentials minerals, vitamins, fiber, protein, healthy fats and amino acids.
- Berries: they are the perfect source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatories and they are also very tasty.
- Fatty Fish: Rich in anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids.
- Beets: this is one more super healthy veggie. It is rich in antioxidants, and they have the ability to fight inflammation and help in thinking of the blood. Beet is also the perfect source of vitamin C. Remember to not be afraid in case after eating them, your trips to the toilet result is a pink hue – this is normal for everyone and there is nothing to be afraid of.
- Mushrooms: they were used for many years for their incredible medicinal properties. Types of mushrooms that have very powerful anti-inflammatory abilities are bamboo fungus, caterpillar fungus, almond mushrooms, reishi mushrooms, maitake mushrooms, and the mushroom lion’s mane.
- Fresh Tomatoes: they have anti-inflammatory belongings such as bioflavonoids and carotenoids. Tomatoes are very easy to find and to incorporate into all of your favorite meals!
- Herbs: Especially rosemary, ashwagandha and sage.
- Turmeric: There have been various studies that have proven that turmeric is among the most potent natural anti-inflammatory agent on Earth. We suggest you to take a turmeric supplement every day.
- Ginger: PubMed claim that, “The anti-inflammatory properties of the ginger were known and valued for so many centuries…” Ginger contains anti-inflammatory phytonutrients which are recognized as gingerols. They are used in the traditional medicine as painkillers for diseases such as arthritis and for some other inflammatory illnesses. For millennia, ginger has been used to help pain, stomach ulcers, allergies, swelling, and even heart disease and cancer with positive results across numerous cultures.
- Garlic: there have been some studies that proved that garlic is capable to suppress the production of leukocyte inflammatory agent cytokine. That is making this vegetable a potent treatment for inflammatory bowel disease and some other disorders alike.
- Tart Cherry Juice: Montmorency cherries are the richest in anti-inflammatory content of any food. According to a research from Oregon Health & Science University, the tart cherry juice could be a better and much safer alternative to all the others over-the-counter anti-inflammatories.
- Cayenne: it contains the active ingredient that is called capsaicin, known in the other cultures as the “destroyer of the inflammation.”
- Olive Oil: the substance that was found in the extra-virgin olive oil is found to be a very potent anti-inflammatory. However, the olive oil can become rancid when it is being cooked above the medium heat, which is why it’s best to eat it when it’s raw or used at a low-med temps just in cooking.
- Coconut Oil: The lauric acid in the coconut oil has very beneficial anti-inflammatory properties. Moreover, coconut oil is a very healthy fat, and it keeps your body cells powered, the brain alert and the body digestion running very smooth. The healthy fat also helps to burn fat!
- Teas: Especially the Matcha Green Tea and the White Willow Tea.