We all like to buy products that will make us, our hair as well as our skin gorgeous. But, we know that these products can be pretty expensive. Plus, they’re abundant in chemicals that in time become very dangerous. Have you ever thought of using natural alternatives that will be great for your health, but are also very cheap?
In this article, we’re going to present you 3 natural and organic products that can be used in numerous ways and are very cheap! They can be used by men and women and the three of them only cost $20! The products are baking soda, coconut oil and apple cider vinegar!
1. Coconut Oil
WHAT To Buy: Make sure you check the label of the coconut oil you’re buying: fair trade, extra virgin, organic, unrefined, cold pressed etc. You can find good coconut oil called Kelapo for about $9. Another high-quality brand is Niulife.
WHY To Buy It:
- The fatty acids it contains improve our brain function
- These fatty acids are also abundant in numerous powerful medicinal properties
- Coconut oil can increase your energy
- The lauric acid it contains is able to kill bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Coconut oil also helps you lose weight because it decreases your appetite
- Coconut oil also improves your blood cholesterol levels
HOW To Use It:
- Oil Pulling – Improves your dental health.
- Moisturizer – You can use it on your face as well as your body.
- Makeup Remover – It’s a natural makeup remover that’s free of chemicals and is really effective.
- Conditioner – It’s an excellent hair conditioner.
- Kitchen Use – Use it for cooking and baking in the kitchen.
- Energy Boost – Just add 2 tablespoons to your morning coffee and you’ll be full of energy!
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
WHAT To Buy: The type of ACV you’re looking for should be raw, unpasteurized, unheated and unfiltered so that you can use all of its important health benefits. One of the best brands is Bragg’s.
WHY To Buy It: Use ACV on anything you like: at home, on your skin, on your hair etc. It is able to eliminate numerous unnatural chemicals.
HOW To Use It:
- Hair Rinse – Mix 1 cup of water with ½ a tablespoon of ACV. Use this mixture to rinse your hair after you wash it. Your hair will shine like never before and the ACV will also remove any build up!
- Morning Detoxing And Energizing Drink – Drink 1 glass of water with 2 tablespoons of ACV.
- Facial Toner – Mix 2 parts of water with 1 part of ACV. Then, dip a cotton ball in it and dab your face with it. It will help you eliminate any acne scars as well as age spots.
3. Baking Soda
WHAT To Buy: The best type would be pure baking soda. Bob’s Red Mill is of a very high-quality.
WHY To Buy It: This brand is only about $3 and it can be used about everything!
HOW To Use It:
Tame Dermatological Conditions – Mix a little bit of baking soda with some water. Put it on your skin and help yourself to alleviate insect bites, sunburn, rashes and poison ivy. Dab it on your skin with a cotton ball.
Gentle Exfoliant – Prepare a little bit of paste with baking soda and water and rub it on your face as well as your body. It acts like a gentle exfoliant and your skin will be very smooth.
Natural Deodorant – Prepare a paste with baking soda and water. Rub it under your arms. You’ll notice that the smell will disappear very soon.
Toothpaste – Create a natural toothpaste with a little bit of coconut oil and baking soda. It will improve your overall oral hygiene, but you’ll also manage to remove plaque.
Hair Wash – Massage a little bit of baking soda on wet hair. Rinse it away with some ACV. Your hair will feel very clean and it will have an excellent texture.
Try to discover numerous other ways to use these amazing natural and cheap ingredients. You won’t regret it!